PDA

View Full Version : An ode to my love of Prorap Covers

MartiesMom2B
08-26-2003, 09:37 PM
I think Martie had the biggest poo today and I was dreading the change, fearing that I would have a lot of poop stained laundry to do. Hooray her Prorap kept everything in! If she had been wearing a disposie, I would've had to change her onesie, her pants, and since she was sitting on my lap my shorts. Therefore I was inspired. Enjoy :)

Oh Proraps, oh proraps
How I adore you
You saved my pants
From my daughters poo

Oh Proraps, oh proraps
So easy to use
The CPFs stay in place
With no pins to lose

Oh Proraps, oh proraps
The bf poo so runny
Proraps, a bargain
They save me money

Oh Proraps, oh proraps
Thanks for reminding me
That I made a good choice
When I decided to CD!!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

P.S. Do you think I'd get some free covers if I sent this to them. Ha ha!

pritchettzoo
08-26-2003, 09:59 PM
I am LMAO! (Not ROTF because I would never ever get back up on my own at this point...)

And I am encouraged by your ode because there is a stack of six proraps seconds right next to the keyboard. They just came today and are waiting to be washed.

Do you think it could be set to music?

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03

celfsh
08-26-2003, 09:59 PM
You're a woman of many talents, Sonia! Thanks for the laugh!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

MartiesMom2B
08-26-2003, 10:05 PM
Anna:

Hmmm I'll have to find a tune for this to go with. LOL.

Actually I had many more verses right after this happened, but my hands were full and I forgot most of it. The poem may be updated if I remember more.

LOL

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

liya
08-26-2003, 10:09 PM
...Yup ..gotta luv those ODEs...This reminds me i have to write another ODE to my CPFs since now the old ODE is no longer any good.... ha ha ha

mharling
08-27-2003, 12:14 AM
You are hysterical!!! I love the ode; you should send it in! Even better if you set it to music, sang and recorded it! ;)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3237413c427 - New 6/18

AngelaS
08-27-2003, 06:48 AM
ROTFL! I love it! Proraps were one of the main reasons that I continued with cding---they held EVERYTHING in! I think in the first 6 months we had ONE poop leak! :D

houseof3boys
08-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Sonia that was hysterical.

MelissaTC
08-27-2003, 11:26 AM
ROFLMAO...you are too funny =)

Dcclerk
08-27-2003, 01:37 PM
Sing it, sister!

Proraps are why we are CDing right now so I understand your joy. DH and I high-five ourselves when we see how the Proraps keep in DS's blowouts. (He has the adorable habit of not going for a few days and then just exploding!) Honestly, I believe in all of the environmental and dermatological reasons to CD but it makes me most happy when I see what is contained by the Prorap and imagine what would have happened if I had had a sposie!