PDA

View Full Version : my first CD order!

jec2
08-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Hi,

I just placed my very first order for CD's. After soooo much research, too much probably, I decided to go with naturalebaby.com. I was first going to go with naturalbabies.com as so many of you raved about them. However, I had emailed Colleen last week with a few questions. I know that she has a note posted on her homepage that she is behind on emails, but it's been a number of days and I've been overly eager.

Another reason I went with naturalebaby is that they had a bummi's print (froggy) that colleen is out of and I absolutely had to have that for DH. Although naturalebaby had higher prices on several items, she will match or beat a lower price.

I created my own "basic" stash w/CPFs plus a few kissaluvs and a potpurri of covers--proraps, bummis & a fleece--in both newborn and small. I think it is sufficient to get us started and let us try cd's after baby arrives.

I do have a question. I ordered a fuzzie bunz and don't quite know what it is, is it a fitted diaper or an AIO? Do I need a cover with it or not? I am sure once it arrives I could figure it out, but I just really liked the color of it so had to get it.

I'll let you all know what I think of the customer service with this retailer once I get my order.

PS, just got a reply back from amanda at naturalebaby.com and she'll match the prices plus give me $2.00. Not bad at all!

liya
08-26-2003, 11:38 PM
WOW congrats on the CD purchase....

You dont need a cover for the FB..FBs are pocket diapers...make sure you either got CPFs to stuff it with or Joey Bunz(which are hemp inserts)...These make great night time diapers and also great going out diapes as well....

Amanda is truelly very sweet....A very cool WAHM

lactationlady
08-27-2003, 08:08 PM
That sounds like a great start! Isn't it fun to finally place your first order? So much more fun than going to buy a package of Pampers!

Mellanie
Mommy to Ryan 11/16/99 & Rachel 10/13/02