PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fuzzi-bunz stuffer?

trumansmom
09-01-2003, 12:13 PM
I just got some new FB's in the petite toddler size, and it looks like they are going to work great. I've been stuffing with an infant cpf, or some hemp stuffers (like JB's, but home made by a WAHM), and I was wondering what others have found to be the best stuffers. In particular, I'm hoping to find something that will work for nighttime.

Thanks!
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

Momof3Labs
09-01-2003, 02:36 PM
We use two JoeyBunz and one Mom & Me Creations 4x12 hemp doubler (thinner than a JB) for nighttime stuffin'. I don't think that there is anything trimmer than a JB for the absorbency!

egoldber
09-01-2003, 02:37 PM
In the PT size, for daytime I usually use a medium Joey and another smaller, thinner hemp doubler.

Unfortunately, I don't use them at night naymore.

HTH,

zen_bliss
09-01-2003, 02:54 PM
for nighttime, a hemp prefold. WOW does it hold a lot!

toomanystrollers
09-01-2003, 04:02 PM
My fav. hemp soakers are from www.littlelounginglizards.com. I use a nighty newt soaker stuffed in a fb for dd and a the same thing but in a lg. for dd w/his happy heinys. I also use the prefold size Nighty Newt w/a wool soaker for ds - he's 25 months and works great.

HTH

cvharris
09-01-2003, 04:06 PM
I've tried two joeybunz, a joey and a mom and me hemp doubler, a joey and a fuzzibunz microinsert, and infant sized chinese and hemp prefolds, and I think my favorite is the joey with the fuzzibunz microinsert. It's just softer and seem like it is more comfortable for ds. We use this combo during the day. I think two joeys can be a little stiff/hard, but I do use it at night for the best absorbancy. Prefolds work great, too, and offer the most adjustability but my hemp prefold was too much stuffin in our fuzzibunz for me to get a tight enough closure on ds' thighs.