PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Bac-Out?

cvharris
09-06-2003, 07:07 PM
I wanted to try some of this stuff...does anyone know where to get it at an actual bricks and mortar store instead of online?

Has anyone ever used it? What did you think?

I was thinking of doing both a wet and dry pail (basically, the method that Lori from Fuz/Firefly recommends) since my DS poops so much that my dry pail is practically a wet pail after I spray all the poop off of the wipes and dipes. :)

liya
09-06-2003, 07:27 PM
www.punkinbutt.com

www.fuzbaby.com

thats the only places ive seen the stuff....

HTH

zen_bliss
09-06-2003, 10:00 PM
i think this stuff rocks for both home & dipes. it does amazing stuff with mold & smells.

i had a forgotten ME & joeybunz buried in a ziploc in my car and they were covered with mold and i didn't have much hope of salvaging them, but the bacout saved them. the bac-out also saved my car carpeting when there was some undiscovered doggie vomitus (sorry, TMI) but it really was nothing short of a miracle when it took out the smell within 3 min, after trying everything else and gagging and driving with the windows open for 2 weeks.

i get it at Whole Foods and a place called Erewhon in los angeles. best bet is to call any 'natural' grocer near you to see if they carry it. if you aren't in a rush, if you email bi-o-kleen, they should send you a 2 oz bottle to try. that's what i had for the floor incident, and it hooked me. you can also do an online search for it at www.froogle.com to compare prices. i think i am going to get a big ol' jug online.

smkinc
09-06-2003, 10:27 PM
I don't know if you live near a Fred Meyer/Krogers, but all of the Fred Meyer's I've been in (OR) carry it in the natural foods/organic foods and vitamins section. It's about $1 cheaper there than even the natural food store in town.

HTH,
Mary