PDA

View Full Version : if ya wanna see what fuzzibunz look like...

lizajane
09-09-2003, 08:58 PM
...in action, here is mr baby sporting his red 'bunz. i keep meaning to take his pic wearing a premium cpf and a standard cpf so folks can see the bulk factor of each. that questions keeps coming up, it seems...

cvharris
09-09-2003, 09:55 PM
What a cutie! He has a very similar body type to my little guy!

liya
09-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Hes sooooo cute liza.....Awwwwwww i want to just bite him...lol

mama2be
09-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Adorable!!!!
Thanks for sharing :)...

toomanystrollers
09-10-2003, 07:19 AM
Schulyer's a handsome boy! What are you stuffin' your FB's with?

alkagift
09-10-2003, 08:55 AM
Liza,
SO cute! And thanks for showing us what it looks like! How big is your DS?

Allison
Mommy to Matthew, 5/19/03

lizajane
09-10-2003, 09:19 AM
thanks for sayin' my baby is cute. ;)

i stuff my bunz with one infant sized cpf and one hemperoo. if i don't use the hemperoo, he sometimes leaks pee. it only happened a few times, but i don't want to risk it! and the two hemperoos instead of a cpf and h. felt so stiff and bulky in the crotch. so i am very happy with our combo solution.

"how big is schuyler?" literally, he is "SOOOOOOO BIG!" hee hee

he is about 28 inches tall and about 20 pounds. lately, he has been looking very skinny to me when he is naked. i think we are getting close to solids time! he is absurdly tall, but it is all in his torso. he has little stumpy legs! har har.

anyone will a similar build baby using petite toddler instead of mediums/larges? i wonder if they might work well for him because he is so lanky, even at only 5.5 months.

lizamann
09-11-2003, 01:12 AM
Oh my goodness, he's so darned cute! And I love your blue walls.

mommyj
09-11-2003, 02:40 PM
He's adorable!!! Oh...and so is the diaper.

celfsh
09-11-2003, 03:40 PM
So cute--I just love it when babies play with their toes!

Thanks for sharing!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

emmasmama
09-11-2003, 03:42 PM
What a cutie! That red is so fun! We have the yellow, but now I'm wishing we had the red... that's my favorite color :)

smkinc
09-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Hi Liza,

What a cutie!! Jeremiah was almost 28" long and 19lbs 2 oz at his 6 month visit. I think he's almost 29" now, and right around 20 lbs (he's just over 7 mo's). He is also long through the torso, for instance Gymboree 18-24 mo. body suits fit him through the torso (LS arms are about 2" too long though!), but he can fit lengthwise into a 6-12 mo. pair of pants.

His body shape changed dramatically this month. His thighs have trimmed down from ~11.5" at 4 months to 10" now and he now has a waist. FB's didn't work for us when he was younger because his thighs were so huge. So I sold my mediums, I'm considering buying some PT FB's, to try, but I'm a little gunshy of investing more in CD's (we have enough to get us through a few days, even if they aren't the 'best').

Do you have any dress pants/jeans for schuyler that fit over CD's? All the ones I've found that are fine in length, are too tight through the waist.

Mary

lizajane
09-11-2003, 07:42 PM
mary-

so far, the gap pants are fitting him well. there is an outlet near MIL and she likes to buy, so i don't have to worry about the expense of gap! ds has short legs, so he is currently wearing 6-12 in gap jeans and khakis (and sweatpants). he has a very skinny waist, but the pants are not loose in the waist. they are just about right. the pants are a tiny bit long on his stumpy legs, but the butt fits perfectly over his cpfs and proraps. i am not squeezing him in like a sausage, but they don't bag at all either.

i think he has about a 10inch thigh. so they are juicy, but not outrageously plump! ;)

so excited to hear about other 100th percentile babies! we feel like the jolly green giant at mommy group. a new baby is coming tomorrow who is 6 months, 20lbs and 28 inches. we are so excited!

liya
09-11-2003, 07:48 PM
I just found out today that Arian is a 90th precentile baby in weight and height i just had to write it down cause my family, when i told them, made me feel so bad about it like i had a fat baby that was a jolly green giant....Anyhow i like his rolls...lol Can i say football player his back is HUGE!!

lizajane
09-12-2003, 07:59 AM
how silly! my 100th percentile baby is skinny! the percentile does not make your baby fat. and who doesn't love a chubby baby anyway!

mr baby will have to be the QB because he is too skinny to get hit often. so maybe adrian can be his wide receiver with the broad back and extra height...

alkagift
09-12-2003, 10:32 AM
I totally agree! Matt's 98% too--he's 15 lbs and 26 inches at 4 months. The other mommies at day care look at me when they see him as though I am feeding him steroids! His size is the main reason I'm a bit apprehensive about CDing--I'm afraid he'll grow out of everything! (The other reason is stinky diapers!!!HA!)

Allison
Mom to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

liya
09-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey Allison...My son and huge as he is...and btw i dont think his fat i just think hes broad...ykwim anyhow...lol Right there defending Schuler...lol ha ha ok back to topic CDing hasnt been an issue the mediums are fine on him perfectly fine and he has room to grow...i usually just buy diapers i know are very forgiving...CPFs for one...lol and wraps like Nikkys and Proraps are also very forgiving...So dont be scared take the pludnge NO STINKY DIAPERS...not if you dont have detergent build up and that is easily solved....