PDA

View Full Version : More Fluffy Mail!

papal
09-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Hi,
I recieved fluffy mail from Azadeh at BuckeyeBottoms and I cannot tell you just how cute they are. I ordered a custom quick dry fitted diaper and a PUL cover in matching Happy Flowers woven print and they are just GORGEOUS. I cannot wait for our baby to arrive (10/19)!!!
The all hemp fitted diaper was really nice as well and since Azadeh couldn't get the yellow serging done she threw in an extra trifold soaker. She is really nice to work with and helped me decide between snaps and applix (which is what i had initially asked for but she said most moms prefer the snaps, so i got one side-snapping and the other front-snapping)
I will post pictures next month .. just wanted to let you guys know that Azadeh at BB is really nice and so are the dipes and I highly recommend her if you have not tried already.

Rashmi (expecting Leela Kaye in the next 5 weeks)

mama2be
09-10-2003, 08:11 PM
Yeah fluffy mail :)...sounds like you are havng a fun day-can't wait to see pics!!!!

natividad
09-12-2003, 08:35 AM
I am glad you are liking your BB. Azadeh is really nice. I had placed an order some time ago, but then her serger broke. She not only phoned me personally to let me know and return my check, but also sent me a $5 "coupon". I just placed another order and can't wait to get my diapers in the next few weeks. BTW, I really like how the doublers are extra long. They are longer than the ones that come with SP and DD.

Naty,
Mommy to Alexander