PDA

View Full Version : Nooooo...not the Fuz

blnony
09-11-2003, 02:18 PM
I guess its the antibiotic--but Audrey just exploded all over our new Fuz Fitted and Fuz Bomb. All over, it even got on the back!! :(
It was unbelievable. I really had to reevaluate after I realized I was spasing out over something that was supposed to be used on her butt!! :D
Seriously, i can attest that it will come out with warm water, Eucalan and a tiny bit of Zout hand washed. It didn't hurt the dye of the wool or anything. Just thought I'd share since it seems to be going around (Neve--did your cover wash okay too?)

liya
09-11-2003, 03:07 PM
ZOUT is the BOMB!!! Arian had exploded before on my cloud fuz bomb and it came out perfectly, this was when i first got it but since i read in the label you could use it on wool well i took the plundge.....

lol hey B, how do you like the fuz diaper fit?

blnony
09-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Do'oh!! (slapping head!)
I didn't even read the label....but I'm glad its safe for wool! :D

I am conflicted on the Fuz Diaper fit. Also, my BuzFuz is fading. A lot. I was very surprised how much it faded after just two washes. My firefly didn't fade like that. The organic has held its color much better.
Fit wise...they're okay, not as good as the SP, but okay. It isn't my favorite. The legs fit much better than the fireflies though. They just seem a little bulky and the snap placement is weird.
I won't be buying any more fuz fitteds though.
But I love the covers, love them. They feel like cashmere they are so soft and the fit is incredible. I know I keep saying it, but they've just wowed me over.

liya
09-11-2003, 07:07 PM
LOL TOLD YA YOUD LOVE EM!! I gotta post pics of the one my MIL got us...and the easy i got..

alkagift
09-12-2003, 04:04 PM
I thought they were beautiful too--really pretty rich colors, even for boys (which some aren't)! Soooo expensive, though, it just shocked me to no end!

Allison
Mom to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03