PDA

View Full Version : Disposable diapers for night that are fragrance free??

opus
09-16-2003, 01:44 AM
I've been using Wal-Mart's White Cloud brand of diaper and have been very pleased with their price and coverage ... up until now. My daughter is 23 months and is leaking each night now. She primarily sleeps on her stomach so the front portion of the diaper is taking the hit and leaking.

I tried going up a size in the White Cloud brand, but they still leaked out the front. I'm fragrance sensitive and would like to keep her in fragrance free diapers, especially since she sleeps in the family bed. (I tried cloth diapers like Sugar Peas, etc. earlier on but was not pleased, even then, because of leakage issues.)

I'd like to stay with disposables if there is a solution out there.

Your expert opinions, please. Thanks.

annex
09-16-2003, 10:24 AM
CVS brand diapers are fragrance-free. I haven't had any leak problems using them, but my daughter is only 5 months old, and doesn't sleep on her stomach.

khakismom
09-16-2003, 11:17 AM
Both Luvs and Huggies make diaper specifically for nitetime, but I don't know if they are fragrance-free. We use the Huggies Overnites size 4 for my 2.5 year old and we have never had a leak or blowout. We love these. They don't smell fragrance-y to me, but that's just my recollection. Because I know what you mean--some of those "baby" fragrances are very overpowering to me. Of course, hubby accuses me of having an over-sensitive nose... :) HTH!

Karenn
09-16-2003, 11:49 AM
We use Huggies Overnights. I also have issues with fragrances and emailed Huggies to ask them if their diapers are perfumed. They said that they do have perfume. However, they don't bother me, and they don't bother MIL (who is 10x more sensitive than I am) so they might be worth a try. I really can't smell anything when I use Huggies whereas Pampers and Luvs will have me sneezing all day long!

Good luck!

zen_bliss
09-17-2003, 10:50 PM
since my washing machine is broken (another week waiting for parts :() i've been impressed with Seventh Generation disposables on my pee machine -- fragrance free, unbleached. they are new, and you can get them at whole foods or other wholesome crunchy grocery stores :) http://www.seventhgeneration.com/page.asp?id=1396