PDA

View Full Version : Do you think my MEDIUM "MOM AND ME" fitteds can take me to potty training

mama2be
09-22-2003, 09:55 AM
I have no idea what weight etc the typical baby is at age 2 (or at potty training time)...
Do you think these mediums with these stats will get me thru or do I need to snaek an order in with her for larges before her baby is due...

Tristan appears to me to have a slim figure (though a heavy guy) he seems to have a big head, and a round butt, but the waist on him doesn't seem big -I don't think he is on the "fatter" side...

The medium Mom and Me's have these stats
Weight 20-35
Rise 17.5
Waist 16-22

And can be viewed here
http://www.mom-and-me-creations.com/SamuelsFitted.html

Thanks ladies...

liya
09-22-2003, 10:21 AM
Oh sweety that all depends....WAHMs put a standard on their site...Its just a range acquired from testers. They might fit, but then again they might not fit till potty training...It all depends on how your babies body changes etc. Right now he might seems slim but later he might have wider thighs, waist etc..It all depends on the way he grows even if he slims down when he begins to move there is no warranty that the diaper will have a good fit on him. Ive had diapers that have worked for us in the begining and had to eliminate them afterwards because the fit just totally changed on Arian.

Good news is i know the M&MC diapers are pretty forgiving when it comes to size...

HTH

blnony
09-22-2003, 11:34 AM
I agree with Linda. You just never know. Once Audrey was mobile and moving all the time, her shape completly changed, and diapers that fit at one time, didn't work as well. Plus, you don't know when Tristan may PT; it might be 2, it might be 3 or even before.
I think you've got a good shot at them working, but its just so hard to tell about things like like.

parkersmama
09-22-2003, 11:47 AM
I agree with the others that it just depends but if they truly go to 35 lbs., they will probably fit him around potty training time. Wesley is 3.5 years old now and weighs about 36 lbs. and he is big for his age. I don't think Parker hit 35 lbs until around 4 years old. HTH!

Momof3Labs
09-22-2003, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't worry about ordering more before Jen's baby is due. Tristan will slim down a lot when he starts moving, like everyone has mentioned. If these don't last until potty training, they should take you most of the way there - you might need bigger dipes at the very end, or you might not!