PDA

View Full Version : So Excited - I had to gush

blnony
09-22-2003, 06:52 PM
I talked with Lori at FuzBaby today and ordered a new FuzBomb. I can't wait. Its going to be "funky" and she is placing the snaps better for Audrey's fit. She was so helpful when I told her we needed another row of snaps for a better fit. I should get it by the end of the week, so I'll post a pic as soon as I get it. I can't wait!! :D

liya
09-22-2003, 07:44 PM
gushing as well ...I get to test out the new medium firefly...LOL im soooooooo ubber excited ive only tested 2 things before....HIP HIP HORRAY!!!! She was soo super nice too when i asked her about the easy's *which by the way she was thinking of MAYBE doing a round of instock easy's) and shes always been so helpfull...

Momof3Labs
09-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Oooh - I hope that she does do the Easy's again soon! I'd like another one!

Melanie
09-23-2003, 02:04 AM
Did you get to talk to her hubby? I love hearing his Scottish manly voice say "fuzbaby." LOL!

I'm getting a fuzbomb, too! When you say "funky," do you mean you can custom order the colors? If you can, I didn't know that! I still can't wait, though, I got a color I should like: seafoam green and I'm getting a matching buzfuz b/c it was a 2nd and just so happened to luckily match. =)

Linda - I hope the FF works for Arian now!

And after that, No more wool! I swear! I'm done! I have enough!

blnony
09-23-2003, 08:46 AM
Actually she had some fabric that was already dyed, but we talked about the trim and snap colors. I'm not a big diaper garden fan, because i like just one color, so we kind of talked about a way to "jazz it up" with some contrasting colors on the trim and snaps. Also, I'm so happy she is customizing the snap placement, because that was the only thing about the cover than kind of bothered me.
I am sticking with my SP fitteds, they just fit A. better than the Fuz. But I absolutely love her covers, they are just so soft and I really like the gussets on the Bomb; which I didn't think I would after the Zootkitty thing. The quality of her stuff is amazing.
I've learned that her work is awesome even if its "plain jane" like my periwinkle. Even my DH is in love with these covers; and thats saying a lot because he is adament that we spend not another penny on dipes; but he thought it was great that we could get another Fuz Cover!! :D
Linda-- You'll have to tell us about the Med. FF test; I think its such a good idea that she's doing this, because there really needs to be a medium in those. I also wish she'd make the legs a little smaller, because the legs in the Large are gigantic. But a tester...how exciting!!

liya
09-23-2003, 09:35 AM
Here are pics of my order just so you can see some contrasting colors...the periwinkle is really purpely though...lol its in the trim of the fuz bomb..

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL134/1094943/2060712/34336198.jpg

Melanie
09-23-2003, 04:16 PM
How cool! I had no idea you could customize!!