PDA

View Full Version : My new Wooly Bum Bums cover!

lizamann
09-29-2003, 06:00 PM
Here it is! I sent Sarah some pictures of my favorite view of the city, and she translated it perfectly into an embroidered cover. Very nice! And she e-mailed me every step of the way. It was a fun process. I felt like I had commissioned an art piece. Which it is, in fact!

Thanks to Neve who got me started thinking about Sarah's stuff.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/877.jpg

kfcboston
09-29-2003, 07:38 PM
WOW. I do not CD at all, and don't think I've ever even posted here! But I HAD to chime in to say that THAT is a beautiful cover!!

lizajane
09-29-2003, 07:55 PM
that is amazing!!! wow!!

thanks so much for sharing it!

parkersmama
09-29-2003, 09:15 PM
That is so beautiful, Beth!!! I've got to get my covers posted too! A.G. is wearing one of them right now or I'd take a picture (she's sleeping). Tomorrow...

mama2be
09-29-2003, 10:13 PM
Beth it is gorgoeus...and I love the wool she selected...she is FUN!!!! She told me "Beth" was doing a cover of the view from her window and I assumed Beth (Egoldber) and was suprised she hadn't told me :)...

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing...I now want to do a view from my window!!!!

MiaPia
09-29-2003, 10:21 PM
OMG - that is gorgeous! I think that's just about the prettiest cover I've ever soon! Truly a work of art!

blnony
09-29-2003, 10:23 PM
That cover is just gorgeous!! It is a piece of art.
I love it!!!!!!! :D

lizamann
09-29-2003, 10:39 PM
I WISH it were the view from my window! But it is actually a view from my favorite local spot - about a 8 min walk from home. But a window view is a great idea - Lake Michigan, hmm....

I will probably get another one later. It was really fun to think about it and work with Sarah. I told dh that "diaper art" will be the next big thing - NY Times mag cover article or someting, but he and friends all think I'm crazy, so it's nice to find like-minded souls here.

houseof3boys
09-30-2003, 09:56 AM
That is amazing. That is the coolest art on a diaper I have seen. I love that!

mommyj
09-30-2003, 02:07 PM
That cover is amazing. I peeked at it last night, and now I have wool on the brain. I'm trying not to shop this week, but I might just have to go ahead and order a wool cover. I've been thinking about getting one of her covers ever since Neve posted pictures of hers.

toomanystrollers
09-30-2003, 04:49 PM
One word - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!