PDA

View Full Version : Wonderoos

todzwife
09-29-2003, 06:31 PM
I don't know if any of you have heard of these, but they are one size pocket diapers. I just got my order in the mail and they are pretty nifty! Of course I don't have a baby to try them on yet, but I LOVE it that she had tons of colors to choose from! When they are snapped down on the smallest setting they definately look small enough for a newborn. I just thought I would post if anyone was wondering! (you know, since the diapering board has slowed down so much!)

Momof3Labs
09-29-2003, 06:56 PM
Website, please? C'mon Shandelle, you can't tempt us and not tell us where to see them for ourselves!

Truska
09-29-2003, 07:03 PM
I'm not the original poster, but I can tell you where to find them: www.wonderoos.com and Montana's Diaper Store also carries some instock. I'm anxiously awaiting my shipment of them too! Can't wait to try them out, but from what I've heard so far, they're great!

todzwife
09-29-2003, 07:46 PM
LOL! Sorry Lori! She is closed right now because she received orders for over 400 diapers in the first 48 hours she was open! Poor thing had no idea she would be so swamped!

liya
09-29-2003, 09:45 PM
Im anxiously AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF MY 2 WONDEROOS!!! yeah had to try them anything to save me a few bucks and some ppl say they are awsome....

MiaPia
09-29-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting reviews on these! I like the idea of a one-size pocket dipe, but in my personal experience there really is no such thing as a TRUE one-size diaper. If I hear good thing about it though, I may take the plunge and order one or two! I like the thought of the suedecloth next to the bum - how soft would that be!