PDA

View Full Version : OK some are saying we are slow here:DO I CD FOR THIS MODEL GIG OR DISPOSIE????

mama2be
09-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Do CDS fit under Little Me products????

My neighbor said "CD" he'll stand out more...also if he is not CD'd I'm not certain he can sit up :)...a requirement :)

blnony
09-29-2003, 10:25 PM
I say take two changes of stuff.
I would put him in your cutest cd/wool cover combo; then take a disposable with you if you need to change his look.
I think the CD will help him stand out, people remember cute things like that. Also, it might get him noticed more too, and you have some pretty awesome covers too! :D Oh...how fun. I hope you guys have a great time and we're looking at the next GQ Baby!!!

liya
09-29-2003, 11:02 PM
I say CD!! Why use an ugly disposable in the pics when you have such great covers to show off!!!...lol

mama2be
09-30-2003, 06:52 AM
Thanks ladies!!!

I feared the CD might not fit under the clothes...or that a big bootie is not "the look" :)...

But I agree Brianna, I'll have him in his "best wool"...and then can change from there. Seriously he is only 2 days into sitting up and i do wonder if you change the dynamics of his "foundation" there if he will be able to sit up :)...