PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice a similarity in the new liz cloth front snapping diapers

liya
10-05-2003, 03:33 PM
To the sugarpeas? They look extremely similar. But then again many other diapers look like each other....

liya
10-05-2003, 03:33 PM
To the sugarpeas? They look extremely similar. But then again many other diapers look like each other....

Momof3Labs
10-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Yes, I noticed this too. I'm wondering how they compare size-wise. But we don't need any dipes, so I guess I'll wait until someone gives them a try!

Momof3Labs
10-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Yes, I noticed this too. I'm wondering how they compare size-wise. But we don't need any dipes, so I guess I'll wait until someone gives them a try!

mommyj
10-06-2003, 01:16 AM
They do look really similar. I think you're right that a lot of dipes look alike. I wonder if the LC front snapping dipes are any good. I would be interested to get reviews if anyone tries them. I don't think I'll be buying more fitteds for a while, since I pretty much only use them if I run out of ucpf's, but I can never be sure when the urge to buy will return.

mommyj
10-06-2003, 01:16 AM
They do look really similar. I think you're right that a lot of dipes look alike. I wonder if the LC front snapping dipes are any good. I would be interested to get reviews if anyone tries them. I don't think I'll be buying more fitteds for a while, since I pretty much only use them if I run out of ucpf's, but I can never be sure when the urge to buy will return.