PDA

View Full Version : A Crap Filled Day

MartiesMom2B
10-06-2003, 09:30 PM
It all started this morning when Martie pooped in her Fuzzibunz and it went downhill from there. I was freaking out about the FB because I don't use liners with them and it was really difficult to get the poop out. I thought I was safe b/c she pooped yesterday. I was swishing in the toilet contemplating throwing it away. But it's beautiful and pink so I just kept scraping away. So I thought I was in the clear and put a CPF on, nope she filled that one too.

Now I'm tired of scraping poo off of diapers so I put on a disposable. That was a huge mistake. She filled that sucker up too and thank goodness she was wearing a cheap-o Gerber onesie because that went in the trash. This is not just a blow out. It's like a mudslide. She's on the floor with no diaper on poo everywhere, it's on my hands, I'm trying to open the wipes box. What a disaster.

Finally after her bath, it dawned on me that I had disposable liners, and that's what I used for the rest of the day. God bless KL fitteds, proraps, and disposable liners.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Momof3Labs
10-06-2003, 10:16 PM
Sonia, doesn't it amaze you how much poop these little bodies can produce some days???

Anyways, advice on the FuzziBunz: next time, don't worry about them. Just shake off what you can, and toss it in the wash. Fleece doesn't normally stain like cotton and hemp. And if you get stains on anything, just throw them out in the sun for a couple of hours!

liya
10-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Man i wouldnt even bother with the FB Sonia...Just flick off what you can and then throw it in the DP and forget it...Honestly ive had poopy skid marks sitting there 2 days and they come off soo easily...And you know about the sun...But other than that sorry you had a CRAP filled day LOL those are never fun....;)

lizajane
10-07-2003, 08:33 AM
i had that day two days ago!!! EVERY DIAPER had poop it in until about 5pm!!! but i had fleece liners, so i just threw them all in a bag and then i soaked 'em before washing. i think they did fine.

is she making that terrible poop face, where she gets all red and angry looking?

mommyj
10-07-2003, 12:17 PM
My little guy poos so much, your day sounded like a pretty typical day for me. It makes me glad I use cd's, because otherwise our house would be blowout central.
If you have more poo-filled days, I would highly recommend getting a mini-shower. That way you just spray instead of swishing your dipes.