PDA

View Full Version : Is there a diaper that has no characters or decoration??

stella
10-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Anna was asked to be in some newspaper ads for our hospital and she will be wearing a diaper. We use Pampers Cruisers and they have Sesame Street along the waistband.

Anything that's all white???

Thanks!!

trumansmom
10-07-2003, 04:25 PM
How about cloth? And if you don't want to start down that path, what about an inexpensive diaper cover or plastic pants over her regular diaper? Gerber has some cheap ones that are pretty easy to find.

Good luck! You'll have to post a link after it's published!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

blnony
10-07-2003, 05:20 PM
I think cloth would be great, how unique? There are many solid white combos for that.

stella
10-07-2003, 10:32 PM
There's no time!! Our shoot is at 9 a.m. on Friday! Our Target does have white cloth diapers in a 12 pack, but from reading these posts, I'm pretty sure those aren't what y'all are using or talking about when you say "all-white combos."

Should I try those anyway? The marketing director was really taken with her very chunky legs (she's 10 months) so she may be in the buff for all I know, and maybe they can airbrush if she's in a diaper.

Now if I can just keep her from becoming battered and bruised by Friday. She's crawling and furniture-cruising like crazy, so we have quite a few spills - I don't want her to mar her pretty face. She does have one little bruise on her cheek that she received this weekend and I'm waiting for her baby skin to rejuvenate itself.

I thought about some concealer or mederma - what a stage mother I am already!!!

liya
10-08-2003, 12:52 AM
If you have a BRU nearby they sell some prefolds there and some covers (especially for baby brand) with some velcro and they are white. You can either buy those prefolds or go to wally world or target and get some microfiber towels(buy a pice of fleece to cover it up) and buy a dappi velcro cover..that is as plain white as you can go and WILL hold her pee in(well im sure about the towel..LOL)....

stillplayswithbarbies
10-08-2003, 10:08 AM
what if you got some white tape and covered the characters? WalMart brand has little duckies across the place where the tabs stick. If you got white tape you could cover it and the tabs would still stick.

I think electrical tape comes in white.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03