PDA

View Full Version : i am so bad!

lizajane
10-09-2003, 10:11 AM
here we are trying so hard to figure out where to save money... but i needed some cpf for making burp cloths (i have two showers coming up.) and since colleen has flat shipping, i figured i might as well try out a petite toddler FB and a prorap AIO since i would have to pay for shipping again later if i waited... BAD BAD!!

but i have been wanting the morning green FB and i have really been wondering if petite toddler would work for my tall, skinny guy. (the medium fits, the rise is just a little short and he gets plummer butt.) and i have been considering a few AIOs for the diaper bag... i couldn't stop myself!!! as soon as colleen puts her fb on sale again, i wanted to be ready with my sizing decisions! all those FABBBBBBBulous new colors!!! sigh.

now what can i do to make a few bucks? hmmm... i wonder if i could sell popcorn and wrapping paper like all the nighborhood kids have been doing for school fundraisers. diaper fundraisers!! LOL!!

liya
10-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Well if you dont like the prorap AIO you can sell it...LOL and get more FBs...I think they make great AIOs for going out.....Meanwhile hummmmmm start making those burp cloths to sell....Thats an idea and make those little jackets you made also....