PDA

View Full Version : Zootkitty??

AngelaS
10-10-2003, 05:40 AM
I saw an adorable zootkitty diaper cover on eBay and I want one! So I went to the site and clicked on the 'email me' button and wrote an email inquiring about getting a cover like the one I'd seen.

But my mail won't go thru! It says that the address is invalid. Has anyone else emailed her?? And how are her covers?? Do I really want one?

Kate888
10-10-2003, 06:55 AM
Well...I don't think Zootkitty is in business anymore (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Awhile ago, she had a very hard pregnancy (first trimester) and lots of people were having problems getting their orders done. That been said, I do have some of her regular and pocket AIOs. They're all beautifully made and the quality is top notch. Her covers also got good reviews.

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

blnony
10-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Ahhhh...Zootkitty. We'll I don't think she's in business anymore like Kate said. I don't think Beth ever got her pocket dipe that she ordered and paid for in march or something like that. There are a lot of people that placed and paid for big orders and never heard from her again. She had a really hard pregnancy and everything just kind of blew up.

egoldber
10-10-2003, 09:24 AM
No, I NEVER got that pocket AIO.