PDA

View Full Version : Are there any wool covers you don't have to stalk????

pritchettzoo
10-10-2003, 08:52 PM
None at Sugarpeas. None at Patchwork Pixies. None at...everyplace I've looked!

How the heck do you get a FuzEasy?

Anyway, DD is around 11 pounds, not chunky and not skinny, and I'd like a cover that's both pretty and useful without being insanely expensive. Am I dreaming??

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

parkersmama
10-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Sarah at www.woolybumbums.com makes terrific covers. She will applique whatever you want on them and the prices are very reasonable. I don't know if she's open to orders or not (I think folks from this board may have swamped her!) but she is a dream to work with.

Lilace
10-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Hi,

Have you heard of ecobaby.com? I haven't seen any mention of it in the book ever, but ithas great cloth diapers and at least two types of wool covers. the best seems to be the Aristocrat--but for a snappier daytime look there are other ones. This website is great. I'm due in two months and have already been given many of their products and they are really well-made. The women who run the company are glad to answer questions on the phone.

Good luck!

Lilace

Momof3Labs
10-10-2003, 10:10 PM
post deleted

Kate888
10-11-2003, 09:28 AM
Try the 7th Heaven Babies: http://www.7thheavenbabies.com/shopping/index.asp

I have a wool flannel cover with customed embroidery from Donna. She is so friendly and helpful and keeps you updated on the status of the order. My cover has two layers (one thick, one thin) and it's as soft as Sugarpeas (although the cut is a little different).

For FuzEasy, I just e-maild Lori to place an order. But I'm not sure if she is doing auction only now (on ebay). Another way is to check the Trading Post at MDC to see if there is one for sale (you must be a member for 60 days and have at least 50 posts).

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

blnony
10-11-2003, 09:30 AM
I like the Bumpy Wool Cover for a wool cover that is easy to find and not very expensive. I still use mine a lot even though I have other wool now. You can find it at kellyscloset.com and naturalbabies.com and many other places that sell Bumpy products.
You can also look at www.sugarbums.com and www.bizzybhive.com . I really like my Bizzy B wool, its a little thicker, but a great cover, and I have some snap ins for it, but I don't think the snap ins would work if you are "dealing with bf" poo...:)
Right now, you would have to pay a mint to get a Fuz Easy cover. Lori isn't making them right now and the ones she has for auction are up to about $137.00 ; but hopefully she'll be making some in the coming months. She has some FuzBombs in stock but you usually have to call to see what she has available. Her stuff is great, but very expensive and sometimes very hard to get. You might want to wait on the Fuz until your baby is a little bigger and you can get a lot of wear out of it.

liya
10-11-2003, 01:20 PM
I love my sugarbums and my bumpy wool.....No stalking there...LOL also for nightime my lana and my aristocrat...

toomanystrollers
10-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Anna,
Check out www.fluffymail.com for wool covers. We just got one last week for ds - love it.

hth

kaeaus
10-13-2003, 01:41 PM
Sarah at woolybumbums ( www.woolybumbums.com ) makes the cutest custom wool covers. My son has 2 appliqued covers from Sarah. They work great! And people are always complimenting him on his "stylish" covers. Her prices are good too. She has "instock" and does custom orders as well.

C99
10-13-2003, 10:39 PM
I have a Bizzy B Hive wool cover that I got from Colleen at Naturalbabies.com It's just a cover and doesn't have snap-ins, but it works well as one of our nighttime diaper covers.