PDA

View Full Version : Beth

mama2be
10-13-2003, 10:51 AM
I can't find your email right now or I'd send this directly to you...
BUT I was curious if you ever got your first pakcage that was "lost"...

I have been brewing over this and have emailed the gal and told her if I didn't get what I had ordered I would review her services on the review bords. That is difficult for me to do. BUT I have been greatly inconvienced by her.

She told me that my package was sent back to her...I was curious did you get your first "lost" package...in other words did you get two covers, or just that one...

egoldber
10-13-2003, 01:17 PM
Neve, I only got the one cover. I'm not convinced there ever was a first cover.

mama2be
10-13-2003, 02:12 PM
I'm certain there was not :)....
so I emailed her and said that I have given it a lot of thought and that if I don't get the products that I have ordered that I have decided to review her "customer service". I also told her that since she supplied me the tracking number that I will go to my post office and have an investigation done on why the packeges (x2) have not been delivered. In other words one could think there was insurance scam of some sort...though I don't really...there could be...

So she emails me back and says "the covers were returned to me and that since I gave you your money back I didn't fell I should send them"...

Or soemthing very similiar. So I email her and said "I would like the covers as ordered...I can send back the money"...

Of course no answer...because now I really don't think that they were sent back (why would they be sent back to her...they made it to me once, why would they not the second time) so I think to have me avoid the "investigation" she said they went back to her....

If she does not answer me then I will proceed it does make one wonder!!!