PDA

View Full Version : CD Fantasy Stash

doubleL
10-13-2003, 02:45 PM
So I have been looking into CDing and reading many past posts in this forum. I find myself fantasizing over the perfect stash. Odd, huh? Especially since I haven't even started yet.

So maybe this is like fantasy football for CD mothers, but what would be your fantasy stash? Pretend money is no object (hehe, yes this is just for fun).

Lou
~DS 5.01
~DD 6.03

blnony
10-13-2003, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty lucky I guess...as far as my fitteds go, I think I have the perfect stash. I have Sugar Peas size 1 and 2; Sam's fitteds and a few Cloud 9 Softies and Firefly Sleep Tights
But as for my fantasy......I wish I had a rainbow of beautiful Fuz Easy covers just filling up A's diaper cart....:) Ah.....what a pretty sight that would be!! I might even sprinkle in a few Fuz Bombs too!

toomanystrollers
10-13-2003, 05:21 PM
I'm having Brianna's rainbow fantasy as well :)

egoldber
10-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Oh easy!

For a newborn, a whole stash of Kissaluvs size 0 in the whole spectrum of colors!

For an older baby, a full rainbow of Fireflies and one of each Diaper Garden!

And matching covers, of course! :)

lizajane
10-13-2003, 07:21 PM
all fuzzibunz in all the fabulous new colors! with some fancy schmancy covers (like the diaper garden) for entertainment, i guess.

but for actual practical use, fb all the way! and new ones EVERY time the fleece isn't super duper soft anymore.

liya
10-13-2003, 07:24 PM
Im having a raibow of fuz easy with contrasting trims and fuz bombs fantasy along with Brianna....And ELBEE baby diapers!!!!! And definately ALL THE GARDENS ESPECIALLY THE ICE STAR..

OH I FORGOT!!! WIO TUESDAY BEAR!! LOL

DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM

parkersmama
10-13-2003, 08:24 PM
I think I'm with Beth...a rainbow of Fireflys! Aaah! With a nice selection of trim covers: Bumpy days and wools, my Wooly Bum Bums (which are pretty trim for wool!), and a Fuz or two. :-)

Of course, when it comes down to it...I love changing things up so I'd probably throw in a few Sugarpeas diapers and CPFs as well. :-)