PDA

View Full Version : firefly diapers

jec2
10-14-2003, 04:33 PM
I see in recent posts that alot of you really like the firefly quickdry diapers. I've tried their website a few times in the past month or so and wonder what their schedule is for stocking and opening the store. Is this like sugarpeas where it is best to get on the mail-list?

Also, I see that a lot of you like fuz easy. Where are these found? I thought perhaps at fuzbaby but again couldn't seem to locate them.

Thanks,

liya
10-14-2003, 04:50 PM
You need to call Lori at the fuzbaby phone number..I totally forgot the firefly phone number http://www.fireflydiapers.com/quickdry/ her eis the site though u have to phone in you cant order online...But she does have instock of them..

blnony
10-14-2003, 04:52 PM
I'm not a big Firefly QD fan, the legs are way too big for A., but you have to call to order them, she doesn't take internet orders for those.
Also, Lori isn't making any Fuz Easy covers right now. :( which I am very very very sad about, but I think in the coming months she's planning on doing a round of instocks, but she does have the Fuz Bomb available, some are instock and some take about 3 weeks or so.
You can go to www.fuzbaby.com/easy
and www.fireflydiapers.com/quickdry