PDA

View Full Version : MOE inserts

stillplayswithbarbies
10-15-2003, 10:14 PM
Where is the best place to buy these?

http://www.naturalbabies.com has small for $3.95 and large for $4.45

http://www.naturalebaby.com has a three-pack for $5.95, but it doesn't say what size they are.

Are those the same thing?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

liya
10-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Im telling you www.lilbunz.com she price matches the lowest price you find and also has free shipping...She is awsome to deal with. Fast to ship and excellent in everyway..You send her the link she will price match...and naturalebaby has them for 4.95 each...

toomanystrollers
10-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Hey, are these MOE inserts similiar to the microfiber towels from Walmart that I keep hearing about?

egoldber
10-16-2003, 08:54 AM
They are very similar. I have some of the microfiber towels too. But they haven't held up very well compared to the Mother of Eden inserts I have. But I do like the microfiber towels to use as inserts in my Bumkins AIOs. They are the right size to fit underneath the flannel flap and don't add much bulk.

And you certainly can't beat the price for the towels. It was something like 5 for $5. (They are in the automotive section, with other auto detailing supplies.) I confess I made a special trip to Walmart just to get these, and the first time I went they were out, which irritated me. But the next time I went they had lots.

I got two packages. One package was great, but on the other package, the adhesive from the label that holds the towels together somehow got stuck in two of the towels, and I was never able to get the adhesive out. So I had to sacrifice those 2 towels. Also, some people have had trouble with the blue towels bleeding (they come in packages of 2 blue/ 3 white or 3 blue / 2 white), so try to get a package of more whites if you can!

HTH,

toomanystrollers
10-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks Beth,
For that price, I'm going try them out - but I'll have to go stand in line FOREVER at wallyworld.

em_jon98
10-17-2003, 10:33 AM
I think lilbunz has a package deal on these too. I think it was 6 large inserts for $28.

Also, do you know if she price matches including shipping, or excluding? I was thinking about ordering some FB's from her because she had the colors I wanted, but was hesitating because Colleen has a half-price deal on a MOE insert with purchase of a FB.

liya
10-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Emily - Trisha is very helpfull and great at answering emails she will answer all your doubts. Upfront i can tell you that she will price match and work with you to get exactly what you need. She will see what you want and need and put together a package for a great discount at or below any prices you have seen..Send her an email im so sure she will make you the best offer...What can you loose?? LOL She has been more than helpfull with me on several occasions her store is my store from now on..