PDA

View Full Version : My first trip with CDs....wish me luck!!!

mommyj
10-16-2003, 02:25 AM
I'm taking DS to visit my parents for a week, and I'm taking almost my entire stash of CDs. I'm a little worried about the flight, but I decided to go ahead and try cloth on my first trip with DS. I don't know if I'm brave or stupid. I'll let you know once the trip is over. DH isn't coming along, so managing the airports might be a bit interesting. Wish me luck!

doubleL
10-16-2003, 02:57 PM
I would say you are brave and confident. Good for you! A little luck won't hurt though... so the very best of luck to you!!

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Lou
~DS 5.01
~DD 6.03

toomanystrollers
10-16-2003, 03:10 PM
You can do it!!!! I'm packing my entire stash for our trip to FLA next week. We're driving from MA, renting a house (with washer/dryer), and spending close to two weeks. I'm debating whether to use disposables for the drive down.

Good luck,

parkersmama
10-16-2003, 04:17 PM
I've never flown with my CDs but I have taken a long car trip to the beach. I packed the CDs, changing pad, wipes (I did use disposable wipes for the trip), diaper cream, etc., in a laundry basket. I also packed a diaper pail liner (took an extra also). I made sure that dh packed the laundry basket and pail liner on the top in the back of our van so that they were easily accessible. Whenever we stopped (quite often since there are 5 of us!!), I just changed dd's diaper like normal and threw the wet/dirty one (along with wipes) into the pail liner and zipped it back up. When we arrived, I washed everything like normal and it worked out great! I'd do it again in a heartbeat...it was really just as easy as using disposables.