PDA

View Full Version : a prefold question

stillplayswithbarbies
10-21-2003, 03:47 PM
What are the premium prefolds for? I got a dozen standard and a dozen premium, but I have not used the premium yet. Are they bigger, for when she grows? Or just more absorbant? She is such a dainty pee-er, I don't think I need more absorbancy. Or will that change as she gets bigger?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

liya
10-21-2003, 04:09 PM
i think the AMOUNT of pee will change as she gets bigger and yes you will need them at some point in time so hold on to them you will use them sooner than you think...Ari is now in a premium prefold cause i can get it to be as trim as regulars but i use it for naps cause he can pee a river at 8 months....But you will use them at SOME point maybe not as early as me..

egoldber
10-21-2003, 07:11 PM
You will definitely use them! It took Sarah a long time, but around 20 months, the regulars were no longer absorbant enough for us. The regulars are 4x6x4 and the premiums are 4x8x4. Also, the premiums are a little wider and eventually you'll need that extra width to go around her tum. :)

And wait until she needs toddler prefolds! :)

HTH,

mamahill
10-21-2003, 07:36 PM
I still have yet to use the Premiums, but I'm guessing I will soon since she seems to go an awful lot at night. Hang on to them - I shoved mine in a "diapers to be used" box.

lizajane
10-22-2003, 03:13 PM
we have been using premiums for naps since ds was 4 or 5 months old. he is bigger than most babies, so while they were bulky, they were not ridiculous.

blnony
10-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Okay you two!! Those are the cutest pictures ever.
You both have absolute dolls for babies!!!! I love the new avatars. :)

mamahill
10-22-2003, 07:12 PM
Awww, thanks! Anytime you want an update, let me know! (maybe one of her new tooth?:))