PDA

View Full Version : Best CD's for breastfed newborn?

jgsrun
10-22-2003, 03:00 PM
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to cloth diapering my 17 month old and am due in 2 months. I love the FB's and AIO's for my son but I've read here that they may not work as well for a newborn. What's the best out there for keeping those bf poops contained? I can't seem to master the prefold at this time so while I'm going to keep trying I'd like some other options for the new baby.

Thanks!
Julie

pritchettzoo
10-22-2003, 03:06 PM
I LOVE my Kissaluvs size 0! They fit my 10+ pounder perfectly and still have some room to grow. And they are probably the cutest thing I have ever seen that's made to hold poop!

There may be some at their "outlet," but when I checked prices, getting a dozen firsts was only about $7 more including shipping.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

todzwife
10-22-2003, 05:09 PM
I second the kissaluvs. Unfortunately I only have 1 and it is always the first one I grab. The preemie prefolds in a prorap is soooo easy too, and the prorap hasn't failed me yet! (ok, so we've only been at this 2 weeks, but still!)Good luck and Congrats!

mommyj
10-22-2003, 11:38 PM
I third the recommendation for Kissluvs size 0. Those and prefolds are my favorite for a newborn.