PDA

View Full Version : (Silly post) William has to use Huggies!!!

KimberleyDawn
10-23-2003, 08:56 AM
I'M A HUGE PAMPERS CRUISERS FAN but...I think William is sensitive to the scent in them because I'm constantly fighting a diaper rash (been in denial about this for awhile). Every now and then I switch brands when I have a great coupon and the next thing I know THE RASH IS GONE! I hate the smell of unscented diapers and LOVED my Cruisers (smell, fit...) and now they are gone to us (whaaaa!). Well I guess it's time to register on the Huggies website so I get THEIR coupons now! I'm sad but if it helps my big guys bum stay rash free...
Kim

Karenn
10-23-2003, 10:00 AM
I swear there's a Huggies conspiracy! ;) Colin's the same way! I've tried to use Pampers and Luvs (despite the fact that they make me sneeze!) and he got rashes. We have problems with generic brand diapers too! Oh well- at least he's not allergic to ALL diapers!

RiaHannam
10-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey don't feel bad. My ds has a yeast rash right now and I needed to get more dipes yesterday. I only had coupons for Huggies (for some reason I cannot buy dipes unless they are on sale or I have a coupon, lol!)so I went for it. I love the fit on him (even if they do smell funky in them after he pees) and it's nice not to be overwhelmed by the scent (even though I like the scent of Pampers)of a diaper when you open the bag!
I have a feeling I'll just switch back and forth - depending on what's on sale or what I have a coupon for. We might even try cloth again (he was getting contact rashes in cloth constantly so we went to sposies over a month ago!)

I'm glad you found a diaper though that works for him. Rashes are no fun to deal with!

Maria and Taggert (5/13)

Momof3Labs
10-23-2003, 01:59 PM
LOL, we had to switch, too, when Colin outgrew Swaddlers size 2 and the Cruisers size 3 were way too big. Huggies Supreme size 3 fit him perfectly.

I think that it is just some subtle marketing scheme. Let Pampers lure us in for the first few months and then drag us away, kicking and screaming for the next 2-3 years!

Yeah, we are 99% exclusively cloth now but used sposies for the first 4-5 months.