PDA

View Full Version : Best fleece cover to try?

daisymommy
10-24-2003, 10:36 PM
Well, I'm in the process of buying one of each type of cover material. For example, I bought a PUL Prorap, a nikky and bumpy cover (are these nylon?--I hope so, because I want to try a nylon cover), and now I need a fleece cover. What is a good one to try that's soft, not huge, or terribly expensive? I really don't like wool, or how much TLC it needs, so I'm not going to even bother with that.
Thanks!

liya
10-24-2003, 11:32 PM
Nope bumpys and nikkys are PUL but it all depends on the ones you bought..Nikkys come in cotton, 1 mil PUL(breathable PUL) or heavy duty PUL. Also with the bumpy it depends on which one you got day or night..If you got the day and the breathable pul nikkys then you got the same thing but the fit is different so try them and see. None of those are nylon BUT go to your nearest BRU and go to where they sell the prefolds.They should have some PULL ON covers that are made by their company(especially for baby i think) and THOSE are nylon and they only cost like $3 for 2.. Fleece!! How much is he weighing right now i might be able to make you one with some fleece i have left over let me know....Humor me im being very santa clausy these days..LOL

stillplayswithbarbies
10-25-2003, 09:53 AM
I love my fleece cover from http://www.angelwraps.com

I don't think it is possible to have a fleece cover that is not huge. :)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

egoldber
10-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Amy, I have one of the SugarPeas Windpro fleece covers you can look at next week. I find it much more trim than the SP wool covers and much easier to care for.

HTH,

daisymommy
10-25-2003, 10:03 PM
Linda, my Joshy-baby is weighing in at around 28lbs! And he is only 14 months old! He's not fat at all, just big (tall too).
Are you saying the BRU brand of nylon covers work okay? Should I get some to try out? I really detest teh idea of pull-on covers though. I wanted to try a cover in each type of fabric. I bought both a day and nightime Bumpy cover, and a breathable poly Nikky.

liya
10-25-2003, 11:56 PM
Well what your going to find in nylon is mostly all pull up...But yes the BRU brand ones are the same exact thing as the bummis ones just different binding. And yes i THINK i have enough fabric to make Joshy a cover...Email me his measurements and ill see what i can do..