PDA

View Full Version : ? for cd moms...

KimberleyDawn
10-30-2003, 12:45 PM
I'm not cd'ing but I can't use disp. wipes on William and I don't know how to store the dirty cloth wipes while waiting to do a load of laundry. Soooo, if anyone can answer that question it would be you ladies ;).
Thanks,
Kim

todzwife
10-30-2003, 01:20 PM
I just throw them in with my CD's, but maybe you could get a sterilite bucket? Sorry I am not much help!

zen_bliss
10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
get one of those mini silver step cans at target. i think they are in the kitchen section or maybe stationery. it will keep the smell in and it's small enough that you can devote it to just the wipes. someone suggested dousing a q-tip with essential oil and taping that to the inside of the can.. i am going to go do that right now in fact!

megulis
10-31-2003, 01:34 AM
Thx for the suggestions about the qtip with essential oil. I'll have to try that.

KimberleyDawn
10-31-2003, 09:40 AM
Thanks for responding! Okay so the wipes go in the container but what's the *potion* IN the container that helps with staining? Also, how long can they stay in the container before washing?
Kim

egoldber
10-31-2003, 10:06 AM
I don't use anything and my wipes do not stain. Even plain white ones. I wash every 2-3 days.

HTH,

RiaHannam
11-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Hi Kim,

I am currently using disposable diapers and cloth wipes. All I do is hang a ditty bag (basically a waterproof bag with toggle closure) off the side of my changing table. I'm sure you could just use a plastic grocery bag too. I just toss the used wipes in there and I don't even cinch it shut - no smells so far and I've been doing this for about 6 weeks. When I'm close to running out of wipes I toss them in the washer first and do a rinse cycle. Then I'll add whatever else I'm washing with them (usually towels on hot).

HTH!

Maria & Taggert (5/13)