PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn't buy from Natural E Baby again...

daisymommy
11-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Heres a letter I just sent to Natural E Baby. I think it explains it all. Except for the fact that while they will not admit to it, they lost my second order, or "forgot" to send it. The first order the got wrong and sent me the wrong cover.

Dear XXXX at Natural E Baby,
I finally received my second order today (that I have asked about, and thought was missing). Unfortunately, the Fuzzi Bunz diaper has a broken snap on it, and the Snappi fastener is ripped on the right side, so the white "gripper" falls off. I would like a replacement sent to me for these broken items. I would also appreciate it if they were sent to me via Priority Mail, so that I don't have to week over a week again to receive my merchandise.

I must let you know how unhappy I have been so far with placing my orders through your company. I placed orders with four other diaper businesses on the same day that I ordered from you, and I received the items from the other places in 3 days. It took over a week to receive my order from Natural E Baby. I sent numerous emails and even tried calling long distance to find out what was taking so long, but only twice did I receive a belated reply. Now that I have received my merchandise, it is defective (was it not inspected before it was shipped to me?), and I have to send it back at a cost to me, only to wait another 1-2 weeks to get my new items.
Also, I previously returned 2 diaper covers to you because they were too large for my son. I then noticed on your website that there will be a 10% restocking fee. No other company I have ordered from has this policy. They have cheerfully and quickly given me a 100% full refund.

Because of these problems, I am sorry to say that I will not be placing any more orders through Natural E Baby.

Sincerely,
Amy XXXX

houseof3boys
11-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Good letter Amy, I hope they are responsive to you and get this resolved.

You certainly have taken the CDing by the horns!

jec2
11-06-2003, 03:41 PM
I too will be extremely hesitant about ordering from this business again. I had ordered a good number of things and it took quite a while (about a month) to get my items. Plus another month to get a credit for the adjustment on the her prices (she will match prices) and a back order of 6 kissaluvs wipes.

My dear friend who is due any day has been awaiting her order for over a month! She has emailed and called several times and still no diapers. I feel terrible too since I recommended this site to her (before my delays).

MelissaTC
11-06-2003, 09:49 PM
I had posted on here during the summer about how Amanda jerked my friend around on an order of fuzzi bunz. She had so many problems and I felt terrible since I recommended Natural E Baby :(

Edited to say I am sorry you had problems too :(

toomanystrollers
11-07-2003, 07:26 AM
Sorry to hear Amy,
I fortunately had no problem w/my order back in August.