PDA

View Full Version : those who bought kissaluvs seconds...

cilantromapuche
11-09-2003, 06:23 PM
was anyone dissapointed with the seconds they bought? also i noticed that you can't specify which kind of doublers you want. do they just split it 6 and 6?

nohomama
11-09-2003, 07:10 PM
I've purchased seconds of both Kissaluv contour and fitted diapers in the past. I've been pleased with the quality of both. The only defects I've noticed have done nothing to affect the performance and functionality of the diapers--on the fitteds the snap placement isn't perfect and on the contours the stitching that holds the doubler in place wasn't straight.

I'm not certain about your doubler question. When I purchased my seconds over a year ago, I was able to specify which I wanted. I'd tell you to give them a call to find out just what they do now.

Momof3Labs
11-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Just specify in the comments section which doublers you would like - they will do their best to fill your request. That's what I've done before when ordering seconds dipes (terry vs. fleece and colors vs. natural).

AngelaS
11-10-2003, 07:15 AM
My seconds worked just fine. Some of the snaps weren't perfectly lined up but they still worked. I have never ordered their doublers so I cannot help you there. :)

parkersmama
11-10-2003, 03:04 PM
I've had the same experience as Lori. Just put your preference in the comments and they do their best to fulfill them. My only problem with the 2nds has been the sometimes wacky snap placement. They still work but I find it annoying to some degree. Let's just say, I don't reach for them first!

mommyj
11-10-2003, 03:08 PM
Our seconds worked great for us. The only thing that was different from what I expected was I thought you could specify how many colors/plain you wanted to order, but they won't neccesarily send you as many colors as you want. As long as you know ahead of time, it's no big deal. We loved them for the newborn phase.