PDA

View Full Version : Anything better than a Joey Bunz?

daisymommy
11-14-2003, 03:15 PM
I love Joey Bunz, they are absorbant and so trim inside a Fuzzi Bunz or Happy Heiny. But I'm wondering if there is anything better out there, perhaps even more absorbant? I just got a Fuzzi Bunz in a size large for Josh, and Wow! LOVE IT! I'm probably going to buy several more, but don't want to assume JBs are what I should buy to go along with them. I also just ordered a Happy Heiny Stuff-in for my HH. Are these nice? Absorbant?

liya
11-14-2003, 04:44 PM
I had a problem with my HH so i didnt like em...A few months later i found out i got some fromt he bad batch so i cant tell you....I do know they fit better inside the HHs....

I love love love the MOE insert...I love it...Washes nicely, stays nice and soft...and i havent had a smell issue with them to date...

HTH

egoldber
11-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Amy, did I loan you a MOE liner? It would be long, rectangular, microterry.

daisymommy
11-14-2003, 09:56 PM
No, unfortunatley not Beth :( Are you ladies saying that MOE inserts are just as absorbant as Joey Bunz? Because I can get them for only $1.99 with each FB I buy from Naturalbabies.

liya
11-14-2003, 10:16 PM
Yup...I got mine from lilbunz.com at that same price....With free shipping if i remember correctly......But thats if you buy an FB i think...

jmofarrill
11-14-2003, 11:55 PM
I have both, and I think I prefer the MOE inserts. I still like my JB, but the MOE hold just as much, are softer, and aren't so quick to smell. The only thing is they are much thicker than JBs; they are less stiff, but definitely thicker.

toomanystrollers
11-15-2003, 07:27 AM
Hi Amy,
I really like my hemp soakers from www.littlelounginglizards.com.
IMO, they're much softer, more absorbant and dry quicker than the joeybunz. I use the nighty newt soaker in a fb for nighttime and during the day, I like to use the salamander soakers.

HTH

egoldber
11-15-2003, 09:43 AM
They are thicker, but also compress better, I think. You don't get that weird thick lump that JB can cause. And I think they are just as absorbant.

Amy, I can bring one on Monday for you to try if you like. Mine is an older style, but you'll get the picture.