PDA

View Full Version : Stop me from buying more cloth diapers

nathansmom
11-23-2003, 05:51 AM
I've have been up all night buying diapers. No more cloth diapers for Nathan. I really need to stay away from this forum as my dh is going to have a fit. I am finally going to bed, its 3:30 in the morning here in Utah.

mommyj
11-23-2003, 07:00 AM
So....what did you get??? I've been up all night trying to finish a project, so I'm jealous of your all night shopping spree. Even if you get in trouble with DH, it must have been fun.

nathansmom
11-23-2003, 12:55 PM
I bought 2 sugarpea diapers. One of the snap in and a diaper cover from Sugarpeas.
I also bought 3 diapers from the baby blanket. I purchased 3 so I could get free shipping.
I also purchased 1 firefly.
Also I am in contact with Laura from starbunz on making me some custom diapers. She said I could have them by Christmas.

I hope dh doesn't find out what I did as I promised no new purchases till after the new year.

mharling
11-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Norah -
If I recall correctly, you're the queen of hiding purchases!!! You must share more of your secrets. I remember ROTFLMAO at your previous schemes!! :D

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osnt.jsp?i=67b0de21b356c32425b2 - Halloween Pics!

mommyj
11-23-2003, 02:17 PM
Wow! What a fun shopping spree. Please post reviews of everything once it all gets there. Even if DH doesn't want you shopping, we all do. Anyway, you can think of the dipes as an early holiday treat to get you in the spirit of things.
I went on an online shopping spree earlier this week. It must be something in the air. LOL
I need to stay away from here, but I'm a true CD addict!
Good luck keeping the new dipes a secret.

Momof3Labs
11-23-2003, 03:25 PM
You've definitely come to the wrong place if you want help stopping!!

LOL!

nathansmom
11-23-2003, 08:00 PM
I am having all my recent purchases sent to my sister at work. That way I can claim that she bought them for Nathan. Of course my dh is trying to figure out why I was on the computer till all hours of the night.

parkersmama
11-23-2003, 10:20 PM
I agree! This place has my credit card so hot from overuse that I can hardly touch it! LOL! I believe we are all totally co-dependent...feeding on each other's obsession. ;)