PDA

View Full Version : Lori showed me her sugar peas!!! :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-09-2003, 01:45 PM
Now I want them!!!
When we move up in size I'm getting a collection of those I hope!!! LOVED THEM!!!! They didn't appear as thick as my Sams Fitteds, but I liked how the doubler was attached and how it laid so flat. I have to say that all of Lori's diapers looked brand new!!!!

I am also "testing" a soaker that her mom knit for tristan, it is gorgeous, and the stich is different and thicker in the pee zone making it very pretty!!!!

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nathansmom
12-09-2003, 11:22 PM
I love my sugarpeas, just not my covers. I hope you get some.

mommyj
12-11-2003, 03:42 AM
Did you try the SPs on Tristan? I'm only asking, because I remember you had problems with snap marks before, and the SPs leave snap marks on Dylan. They're totally cute, though, and a lot of moms love them. I have to say I like them okay, but I don't know if I would want a whole bunch of them. They aren't as absorbant as my Sam's fitteds, but they do dry a lot faster, so maybe it's a trade-off. I guess it depends if Tristan is a heavy wetter or not.
I would love to see pics of the soaker you're testing.

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-11-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm so glad you said this...it atleast allows me to save my money for now :)...I loved the look of the sugar peas, the feel of them, and the doubler jsut looked perfect and so soft. But I forgot to show Lori Tristan's snap scar (assuming that is what it is) and this does remind me to check that before ordering some 24 of these things atleast. I think T is a heavy wetter.

I will post a picutre of him in the beautiful soaker she gave me!!! It is a gorgeous green and yesterday he sported a tie dye that matched it :)...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

mommyj
12-11-2003, 12:56 PM
Tristan must have been adorable in that outfit! Oh...I think I forgot to post about his Christmas pajama picture in the lounge. He's getting so big, and he's as cute as ever!
You might like Sugarpeas...I just wanted to let you know about the snaps because I know you always place big orders :) You could always try one out to see if they work well for Tristan.
I think I'm probably just picky :) Plus, Dylan's thighs are really chubby, and his skin is sensitive, so I tend to want to avoid anything that leaves marks on his skin.

em_jon98
12-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Neve,
You may want to try Darling Diapers. The rise is not as long as the SugarPeas (but who really needs all that extra rise to just fold over anyways, lol?), but I find it adequate for Lindsey's long rise. Amber starting hiding the snaps in between the layers toward the end of the summer, so that would solve your snap issue too. I think she will make contour soakers similar to the SP.

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-11-2003, 06:45 PM
I've been wanting to try her diapers...that is a great idea...I thought she was going out of business/or selling has that changed or maybe I am confusing her with some one else. I jsut remember buying more wipes in fear she was leaving us!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

em_jon98
12-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Amber was trying to sell her business...but I don't think she found a buyer and she is still stocking on occasion. I'm sure she would work with you if you emailed her.