PDA

View Full Version : Good cover for Kissaluvs size 1 fitteds

1stTimeMummytoLorelai
12-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Ladies-
It's been ages (since before DD was born) since I'm posted, but I need your help. DD is growing waaay faster than I had anticipated and she's already in the Kissaluv size 1 fitteds. I had some Prorap Classic size smalls, but they are too small for the size 1s and I need to get new covers. I haven't been all that impressed with the way the Proraps have held up, so I'm looking for suggestions. What has worked for you all??

Thanks,
Kate
Mummy to Lorelai (09-25-03)

daisymommy
12-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Bumpy covers are really great, and they cover pretty much any fitted you try. They even come in cute prints! I have however found that they don't work well for babies with large/chunky thighs.
You can find them at:
Naturalbabies.com
Babyworks.com
Lilbunz.com

liya
12-21-2003, 03:52 PM
Bummis and Bumpys....LOL Those are the ONLY ones i loved with Kissaluvs....Come to think of it those are the only ones i had in my stash along with the green earth and the nikkys for prefolds and trim diapes..LOL

1stTimeMummytoLorelai
12-21-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately- my DD definetly fits in the chucky thigh catagory! She's got more rolls than a bakery (as my SIL likes to say)!
Maybe I should just get a variety and test 'em out!
KATE

kensjen
12-22-2003, 01:09 AM
You really do have to just try a few things, every baby is different. I have a baby with VERY chunky thighs, but the bumpy covers work great for us. I love them! Bummis too! I started with a little sampler of covers, and those are the two I reach for.
HTH!

AngelaS
12-22-2003, 07:44 AM
I love the pullon covers over Kissaluvs. The Dappi and Alexis are my favorites. I have a skinny kid tho, and the Alexis leg holes were too big on her, so they would fit a chunky baby better. :)

MartiesMom2B
12-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Kate:

I use Motherease Airflows in Medium and Medium proraps as covers over my KL 1. I think the proraps are more accomodating over the chunky thighs.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03