PDA

View Full Version : well we got a diagnosis on the diaper rash

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-03-2004, 04:36 PM
it's staph/strep!!!!

They just said to clean with Phisoderm and then Neosporin it. He said that it will not pass along in the diapers so no fear of the cloth spreading it. BUT I need to insure it is all gone because it will continue to spread if not.

Poor fella...his top teeth are so inflamed
He weighed 24 lbs and 5 ounces

Gosh I love our Drs they were so nice to him!!!...he let them clean out his ears and behaved well...

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

toomanystrollers
01-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Poor babe! I'm curious to know what causes a staph/strep rash? I hope his tushie clears up quickly, but he does seem to enjoy running around butt naked! :)

Momof3Labs
01-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Poor baby! Hopefully he'll feel much better soon. And 24 lbs, wow - I'm pretty certain that he has Colin beat!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-03-2004, 07:14 PM
You'd think I would have asked him...but didn't...I get so intimidated in there like I am just so lucky they'd even see us ...I don't know why. I have about as strong a back bone as anyone I've ever met but for some reason I go to the ped's office and don't say a word (me???-who can't shut up usually).

When he walked out of the room I turned to Steve and said "now what kind of soap did he say???"...thank god the ped was standing out the door documenting in T's chart and overheard me, he came back inside the room with Phisoderm writen on a script pad for me :)

He was chuckling because I had said to Tristan as I was putting his diaper back on, "let mommy put Neosporin on your twig and berries" (learned that here last night) and Steve took offense and said "those aren't a twig and berries they're a cannon and cannon balls"...OH MY ...men!!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties