PDA

View Full Version : Darling Diapers Wipes

new_mommy25
01-09-2004, 06:39 PM
What is the difference between a wipe and a washie? The pictures look the same.

jec2
01-09-2004, 09:45 PM
I have not a clue. They do look identical to me too. Huh.

kensjen
01-09-2004, 10:11 PM
There really isn't a difference, some people use them as wipes, and some use them as washcloths, so maybe that is why she named some of them one, and some the other...?? I don't know, I'm just guessing. But I have quite a few of these, and I use them all to wipe butt! LOL! :)

If you have a chance, you have to try the velour/sherpa ones, so nice! Sometimes I wish I was my baby! hehe

HTH!

em_jon98
01-09-2004, 10:24 PM
There is no difference. Amber renamed her wipes to washies in anticipation of opening her new shop after she sells the diaper section of her business.

new_mommy25
01-10-2004, 02:52 PM
I see. I thought so because a lot of other sites call their wipes washies. I definetely want to try some velour, I've heard such rave reviews. ALso has anyone tried the wipes from Little Lounging Lizards? She uses velour too.

papal
01-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Just wanted to throw a word in about the velour/sherpa wipes from CosmicBabyShop.com , They are $10 for a dozen and really nice. Amorette will make them for you in any colors you like. The velour/terry arent too bad either but i definitely prefer the sherpa.