PDA

View Full Version : CPF differences?

lisajane
01-09-2004, 08:33 PM
Hi all,

Is there any difference between the CPF's they sell on different sites, such as Born to Love, Natural Babies, or Kelly's Closet?

TIA!

mommyj
01-09-2004, 11:03 PM
I've read several threads that say not all CPFs are of the same quality. I think there's one main reputable distributor, and sites that buy from that distributor have the good quality CPFs. If I'm just remembering something that's totally incorrect, I'm sure someone will correct me :)
I order my CPFs from Colleen at naturalbabies.com. She has excellent customer service, cheap shipping (a flat rate of around $4), and she carries quality products. I've placed two large orders with her, and have been happy both times.
HTH!

tarahsolazy
01-10-2004, 12:32 AM
I just went through buying my first diapers (no baby yet, so no experience using them), and I found that the most common distributor/maker of quality CPFs is a company called Green Earth. These ones are really made in China, and are pretty easy to find. Naturalbabies, lilbunz, and lots of other sites carry them. There are also European prefolds available which are supposed to be as good or better, and Granitesmith's ebay store carries them, as well as CPFs and Indian prefolds. I bought Green Earth CPFs from Punkinbutt during Heather's going out of business sale, preemies and infant size. I got bleached ones, and they washed up very soft and fluffy. Once again, no experience with a real baby yet...

todzwife
01-10-2004, 12:49 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Indian prefolds I got from Granitesmith on ebay. They are sooo soft. She charges $5 or $6 for shipping, but ships Fedex so it gets to you fast. I also had some from Colleen, but sold them because I like these so much better!

mommyj
01-10-2004, 01:06 AM
What do you like about the Indian prefolds? I've decided I'm sick of fitteds, since I use prefolds 99% of the time anyway, so I'm curious to know more about these.

todzwife
01-10-2004, 11:30 AM
They are soooo soft! Much softer than some others, and maybe just a smidge smaller in each size. I mostly like then because of the softness factor.