PDA

View Full Version : Darn Hyenas!

jec2
01-16-2004, 04:04 PM
I know some of you are bummed about the RB stocking yesterday, but I missed the SOS stocking :( I've been wanting to try one for awhile now and so I signed-up for their notices. I got the notice this morning that they'd stock this afternoon. Well afternoon is After Noon, isn't it. I just checked after being in class for just an hour and they stocked but all the darn hyenas got 'em. And they were all so pretty but won't be mine this time.

nathansmom
01-16-2004, 04:53 PM
I hear you. Do some people have all day to sit at the computer to get these diapers? I wanted one of each and I didn't get any. Maybe one day we will get our diapers.

honeybea
01-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Yep, one of my hyena friends got FIVE SOS diapers today! I wish there was more of a notice of when exactly people would be stocking instead of the vague "tomorrow" or "afternoon" notices.

It always seems like Suzie doesn't really have a lot qty. wise when she does stock. Hmmm, guess it's quality not quanity.

Kaylee

toomanystrollers
01-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Kaylee,
Suzie's "shopping cart" is messed up and the diapers are always "oversold" - like she may list only 8 diapers but ends up selling 25. She just sews the extas and fills the orders.

HTH

Melanie
01-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Those are so pretty! I was secretly hoping she'd stock later today so I could get one.

cvharris
01-16-2004, 11:46 PM
I tried for several weeks and eventually got in once and was able to buy some diapers. And Pam is right, her cart is screwy. I 'officially' ended up snagging one diaper but the cart gave me three, so I was able to buy three.

Some of the hyenas sell them new on the Mothering Trading post at cost, which is where I have gotten most of mine. I think they like the thrill of buying them but don't need as many so they sell them. It's easier to find them there, but then you don't have the choice of getting exactly what you want. There are some hemp ones on eBay now, but they are marked up.