PDA

View Full Version : I'm loving it....CDing that is!

partyof5
01-20-2004, 03:42 AM
I never thought I would ever CD but curiosity got the best of me and I lurked in the Baby Butts forum to learn more. Well, you gals sounded like you were having soooo much fun that I just HAD to give CDs a try. DH thought I was crazy but I explained that since DS was probably our last baby (I said that about Sophia, lol! I probably just jinxed myself) I wanted to give it a try. So I ordered some CDs and covers from Trisha at Lil Bunz. Loved my FBs and Bumpys but craved more color and cuter prints so I ordered from different WAHMs and got some FCBs and a Fuz Easy from Linda (thanks sweetie!). Jeez, with all the cute dipes & covers, I think I may just turn into a hyena one of these days, lol! Here's a pic of Ethan in his hand dyed hemp fitted from the Berry Patch (scroll to the bottom):

http://www.theberrypatch.wahmweb.com/store/piclink.asp?pageID=BerryBabies

Babies just look cuter in CDs ;)

~Cindy mommy to...
Isabella (11/1999)
Sophia (10/2001)
Ethan (4/2003)

mommyj_2
01-20-2004, 03:59 AM
OMG! Your little man is such a cutie!!! I'm so glad you decided to join the CD party.

kensjen
01-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Oh, Ethan is a cutie! And looks so handsome in his diaper! That is what keeps me addicted....seeing how cute DS looks in cloth! And I think that is why DH hasn't killed me yet! :) Who can resist a cute little cloth bum!!

Glad you are enjoying it, hyena-to-be! LOL!

liya
01-20-2004, 07:42 PM
OMG how CUTE is ETHAN!!!!!!!! I love him he is sooo cute.......

BTW doesnt LEA do and incredible job with diapers....they are awsome...:)