PDA

View Full Version : Ive DONE IT!!! Liza you would be so proud..LOL

liya
01-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Well i did it i placed my order for my diaper upgrades..Sigh Indian Prefolds(1 dozen for the weekends along with 4 Premiums i can trifold which im using now should do it..) and DARE I SAY IT!!! YUCKY PRORAPS.......OOOOOOOH THE HORROR.....Oh well im going to be using cloth part time and i got them for dilly money so what the hey....Urrgghhh a prorap convert..will i learn to love them after hating them so...LOL I got EVERYTHING from Teresa(granitesmith) she is the nicest person you will ever talk to..SUper patient...And helpfull..

mudder17
01-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Congratulations! I know it's been tough for you, but I'm really glad you were able to find a way to do the CD'ing part time. Reading your past posts (among others) has been really encouraging and helpful to me as I embark in the new world of CD'ing (let alone mothering!). I also got a large amount of my stash from Teresa and she was incredibly helpful! We must have corresponded a couple dozen times to help me come up with a stash and figure out how to prewash them, etc. She was EXTREMELY patient with me...and did I mention helpful? :)

Eileen
Mother-to-Be :)
edd 2-24-04

todzwife
01-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Didn't I say she was wonderful!

toomanystrollers
01-21-2004, 03:13 AM
OMG Linda, you're killing me - PRORAPS - I don't believe it. Are you running a temp?? :)

liya
01-21-2004, 12:40 PM
yes yes i believe i am sick...acutally more like dying....LOL :) hey hey they were cheap cheap cheap teresa has awsome prices when you buy packages from her lower than the ones on BIN ebay....

lizajane
01-21-2004, 08:00 PM
sigh... the is nothing wrong with proraps, you diaper snobs. ;)

we have made it 10 months with proraps (and 'bunz) and no one has died of plasticky-feel disease.

now you can spend your money on cute PANTS that people will actually SEE since your diaper, which is covered anyway, was so cheap. :)

(riding high on economic high-horse...)

liya
01-22-2004, 12:42 AM
*sniffing the SNOB diaper air....* Ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Icky icky icky...LOL !!! ;)