PDA

View Full Version : I got one, I got one! (sorry to gloat)

jec2
01-22-2004, 10:46 PM
I don't know how I did it, but I got a Little Caboose fitted size 2 (Dino print) diaper for DS today!

I just thought I'd just check to see that all the darn hyenas probably already bought everything but there they were...diapers for MOI (well, er for DS!). It's liked the heavens opened and angels sang (ok, is that a sacrilige?) It was just pure luck, I didn't even know for sure that they were stocking today. Even though DS won't be able to wear these for a bit I'm glad I've got something new to look forward to trying out.

toomanystrollers
01-22-2004, 10:55 PM
This hyena had to work today (support my habit) :) Congrats mama!! I love my one & only Lil Caboose dipe too.

pritchettzoo
01-23-2004, 12:17 AM
How do you find out about the stockings? I poked around for a yahoo group but didn't see anything--it probably would have bit me, right?

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

jec2
01-23-2004, 12:47 AM
I just happened to check. I think I recall reading somewhere (probably on MDC) that they were supposed to stock today. I wasn't on fluffymail's email list, but I think that is how people find out about the stockings. I just quickly logged on to their sight about 12:45 and saw that there were diapers available. Last I checked about an hour or so ago there were still some smalls and Meds. available.

tarahsolazy
01-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Everyone seems to love these dipes. There are a couple of smalls, very lightly used, on ebay right now, which I am My Ebay stalking. Would these be a good fitted to try with a little one? I think I could get them pretty cheap.

chlobo
01-23-2004, 09:55 AM
What's the MDC board folks keep referring to?

kensjen
01-23-2004, 10:30 AM
It's the mothering magazine board....

http://mothering.com/discussions/index.php?s=

Beware of the diaper board, visiting it may cost you lots of $$$$

LOL!

jec2
01-23-2004, 12:15 PM
I have not had any experience with these diapers yet(hence my excitement on nabbing one!) But, I think lightly used diapers are great and if they're a good price, I'd say go for it.

toomanystrollers
01-23-2004, 01:51 PM
Anna,
I believe www.fluffymail.com has their own email list not a Yahoo group.

HTH