PDA

View Full Version : I am so bummed!!!

todzwife
01-28-2004, 01:44 PM
I was going to order a few bottombumpers for my birthday (this Friday) but I had to wait until my MIL sent me a check...and now they are closed for orders! Waaah! I can't afford fireflys, I thought these would be a great alternative...I am going to throw myself a pity party. :( Anyone wanna join me?

todzwife
01-28-2004, 01:44 PM
I was going to order a few bottombumpers for my birthday (this Friday) but I had to wait until my MIL sent me a check...and now they are closed for orders! Waaah! I can't afford fireflys, I thought these would be a great alternative...I am going to throw myself a pity party. :( Anyone wanna join me?

jmofarrill
01-28-2004, 02:10 PM
oh, me, pick me! I was going to order one, too, after Friday (payday!). I'm so bummed - I wanted one of the side-snap diapers. I guess I'll have to wait for them to get back up for orders. :(

daisymommy
01-28-2004, 10:08 PM
You see what we do here!? We all probably jumped on her site and overloaded her with orders ;)

todzwife
01-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Actually, it was all the hyenas from MDC...she even posted a statement about the "overwhelming response" that a post generated. I am still having a pity party. I haven't been disappointed over a diaper before. I think I have lost my mind!

toomanystrollers
01-28-2004, 11:54 PM
Shandelle,
If if makes you feel any better, I was going to order two back in December - she was running a sale BUT her shipping was a little on the expensive side.

HTH

liya
01-29-2004, 12:11 AM
and if it makes you feel better i just want to try it out not keep it...lol so maybe you can get your hands on it for cheaper!! :D

todzwife
01-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Linda! If you don't want to keep it I will SOOOO buy it from you! LOL!