PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of 2 very nice diapers...(pics)

liya
01-31-2004, 11:09 PM
Well we are at the end snaps of one(the gorgeous VK AIO- viw first attachment). It is awsome Kathleen did such a nice job with the diaper. I have to admit it is the first one i grab when i want him to run around in just an AIO cause the fabric is just sooooooooo awsome. She has exquisite fabric choices, so if you ever need any awsome AIO with great fabrics and cant get a slot at FMBG or have a diaper made at RB she is the gal for you. She carries alot of their same fabrics and some even better and her AIO in particular is awsome(www.valor-kids.com)..

My second prize winner for most used pocket diaper is my doodlebottoms pocket diaper(view second attachement). I think its outstanding. The suede inner wicks wetness away so well yet provides a much trimmer feel to the diaper. All the elastic is encased and her details are just soooo cute. Her inserts are also awsome so much so i think these are one of the trimest most absorbant diapers we own. It is a pocket diaper and the suede or fleece sorta rolls from the leg trims to avoide wicking. Her pockets sorta have a type of gusset to also contain the poop blowouts well(although i still woudlnt use them for a newborn)....Corey is one of the nicest wahms you will ever deal with super pleasing and has an awsome array of her own custom stuff in her store...Im dying to try her OS diapers....IMHO one of the best pockets i have tried....

Edited to post the picutre url's...

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL134/1094943/2946336/44658901.jpg
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL134/1094943/2946336/44658888.jpg

So you can see how trim the doodlebottoms ones are with her inserts
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL134/1094943/2946336/44658878.jpg

new_mommy25
01-31-2004, 11:35 PM
Ahh, Ari is so cute. And getting so big! Now I really want to try a doodlebottoms. They look so nice and trim.

jmofarrill
01-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Ari's grown so much since I saw him! He's soooo handsome - I have a little crush on him. ;)

Thanks for the help on VK! ;)

sweetbasil
02-01-2004, 12:36 AM
I can't believe your little guy is about to have his first birthday- what a little cutie, Linda! He's the poster child for adorable little CDd babies, for sure ;)

Edited to add- I was checking out valor-kids yesterday and saw that she only has toddler AIOs instock and read on MDC that she offers custom slots, but they're all sold out for now :( Oh, well. Maybe later :)

mudder17
02-01-2004, 12:49 AM
I have a technical question, since this has come up several times. Sometimes when a picture is posted as an attachment, it shows up as a text file. So when I click on the link, I end up with a bunch of gobbledygook instead of a picture. Yet, I notice from other people's replies that they can see the picture. Is there a funny setting that I'm using? I get this problem with Opera, Netscape and Explorer.

TIA,

Eileen
Mother-to-Be :)
edd 2-24-04

todzwife
02-01-2004, 12:52 AM
He is so cute Linda! I just want to kiss his little face!

pritchettzoo
02-01-2004, 01:38 AM
What a handsome little man!

And again--the links that have no diapers in stock. ARGH!! ;)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

tarahsolazy
02-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Are you using a Mac, by chance? I can't open those .txt pictures on my Mac, and I use Safari. I haven't tried it with Explorer, because I don't like to use Explorer anymore. It works fine on my husband's Windows machine, with Explorer. I thought it was a Mac/Safari thing...

papal
02-01-2004, 10:41 PM
I can open then on my Mac, and i am using explorer. could it be a version thing?

Rashmi
(mom to Leela, born 10.17.03)

papal
02-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Oooh... what a cutie you have on your hands there. Leela turns 21 in the year 2024 if you and Ari are interested in an arranged marriage. Just kidding.. no flames! :P

Linda, is there any way you can resize the pics to a 600x400.. on my screen i have to scroll to see the whole image.

Rashmi
(mom to Leela, born 10.17.03)

LD92599
02-01-2004, 11:00 PM
It must be safari....I got the goobly-gook w/ safari and switched over to IE and it's fine...though the pic is big and needs to be scrolled!

Liya....Ari is getting so big and the dipes are sooooo cute!

Laura
mom to William

jmofarrill
02-01-2004, 11:25 PM
No flames from me --- I've already been pestering Linda about Ari and Anwyn! LOL

daisymommy
02-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Linda,
You know how FB and HH solid colors are so soft and flexible? But HH prints are all stiff and crackly? What type of Doodlebottom (or any other pocket diaper for that matter) would I look for to get the same soft feel? I know that knit PUL is soft, but that some wovens are not. Care to educate us?
Thanks!

liya
02-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Ok fixed the picture problem i hope..LOL Here goes my review on the pockets..They are NOT as stiff as the HH. Honestly i dont know why the HHs are so stiff. They arent as soft as the solid pul ones thats for sure but she makes them in such a way that the back of the PUL area that is serged doesnt touch the baby. The only thing that touches the baby is either the fleece or the suede thats it. I love their performance honestly and am ordering more for day care. He is in a size large right now(overlaping) but wears a medium perfectly comfortable so i dont know what size Josh would be Amy. Maybe ask her going by Josh's measurements.

About the other stuff.. :P LOL you girls are tooo sweet. My son would be honored to have either of your gorgeous girls in his arm..LOL ;)