PDA

View Full Version : Fleece for night time??

calebsmama03
03-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Is a fleece cover really just a daytime thing, or can they be appropriate for night, as well?

On a different night time diapering topic, anyone know if/when Little Lounging Lizzards might reopen or have "Nighty Newts" in stock?
Thanks ladies :)

Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

parkersmama
03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
I've used my FP fleece at night (over a FF Sleep Tight) and wasn't that thrilled with the results. Her pjs felt damp in the diaper area although not a serious leak. My dd is a heavy nighttime wetter though, so they might work with a lighter wetter. I love the SP fleece in just about every other situation!

new_mommy25
03-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I would email Stacy for details, but based on last time I'll bet she'll reopen in about a month. I'm saying this because all her stuff ships 3 weeks and she was only open for a week or two. nak.

calebsmama03
03-11-2004, 08:26 PM
Thanks ladies!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

jmofarrill
03-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Anwyn is a light wetter, and she slept the other night in an SP size 1 organic cotton and a single layer SP fleece cover. No leaks, no sweating. The diaper was only damp in the front, though, so I don't think this was a fair test. A lot of mamas have problems with fleece sweating at night due to compression. I just have a weird daughter. :D

sweetbasil
03-12-2004, 04:58 AM
That's all we use for a cover at night, and it works great for us! We have one each of the SugarPeas, SugarBums, and SimonsCustomCloth fleece covers.

HTH,