PDA

View Full Version : This woman is a genius!

cvharris
03-24-2004, 12:22 AM
I know a lot of you have probably visited Karen's cloth diapering page, but I thought I'd mention her latest update on fleece pockets...it's a great idea!

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kfegelman/pockets.html

I've been trying to stuff my M/L Nighty Newt Soakers inside our Med Fuzzi Bunz and struggling with the gaping legs, but now I am all inspired to try her idea with one of my fleece or wool covers!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

jec2
03-24-2004, 12:26 AM
I've seen this, and you're right, genious!

houseof3boys
03-24-2004, 12:36 AM
She always has good stuff but I hadn't seen this one!

Of course she is a genius....she's a woman. :)

mharling
03-24-2004, 12:48 AM
I want to try this too. I have a piece of fleece that will work, but haven't lugged out the sewing machine yet.

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

HoneymoonBaby
03-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Wow, those are some big CD butts! :)

liya
03-24-2004, 11:22 AM
Thats an engineering mama for ya!! That is one awsome idea

kensjen
03-24-2004, 12:31 PM
She always has great ideas! I love her diapering page, I was there all the time in the early days!

And you will really think she's a genius if you get one of her soakers! They are wonderful!!

Neatfreak
03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Thanks for posting this again - I hadn't come across that site yet, and it was really helpful, and I'll even say inspiring for me as I continue to work up the courage to just take the plunge and commit to cloth :)

- Laura

tarahsolazy
03-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Laura,

Just go for it! I've been at it for all of two and a half weeks now, and its really easy. And my little guy looks so cute in his Kissaluvs and snappi'd CPFs. I also read her page while planning. We never used sposies except in the hospital, and no service either. We're washing ourselves, and it is really no big deal.

AmbyChelle
03-24-2004, 11:07 PM
I just wanted to say that if you are a non-sewing mama but really want something like this, you can get them at http://www.heavenlyhineys.com in the accessories section. This is how they make their pocket AIO's and hers are contoured if that helps for those that like it to be a bit more narrow between the legs. I think this is a great way to lay a diaper in a wrap like bummis and she even makes the PUL backed so your cover doesn't get all soggy after only one pee.

Amber