PDA

View Full Version : Slimmer diapers?

etoile
03-25-2004, 03:13 PM
I have 20 one size wonder diapers by Luke's Drawers. I use Bummis covers. They are REALLY bulky, to the point where he doesn't move correctly when attempting crawling. He's around 5 months and about 17 lbs. Any suggestions for a slimmer diaper? I have some ubcpfs on order...

Thanks!

Olivia

pritchettzoo
03-25-2004, 03:34 PM
Fireflies are the trimmest fitted diapers we have. I've only used one Bummis cover, and it was a NB size, but it was sorta poofy. Nikkys are the trimmest covers I've tried. Bumpy Days are supposed to be trim too.

Oh, and FuzziBunz are really trim too (depending on what you stuff inside)--then you wouldn't need a cover! Along those same lines, Ella's Pockets (the PUL not fleece) are trim.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

sweetbasil
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
The very slimmest we have are some AIOs by Christa at www.daisy-doodles.com

We have this precious little outfit that I thought DS#2 had outgrown, and I wanted him to wear it for portraits today, so I put him in a Daisy-Doodles dipe and it worked great- just slim enough for another wearing. Otherwise, we'd have been sunk!

Momof3Labs
03-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Luke's Drawers are some of the bulkiest diapers we've seen, so almost anything would be trimmer! SugarPeas and FuzziBunz are some of our favorites right now. Bikini cut Cuddlebuns are nice, too, if your baby has a higher rise.