PDA

View Full Version : Yay! My first fluffy mail just arrived!!!

marinkitty
03-27-2004, 05:10 PM
There was a knock the door and the mailman handed over a package from Angelwraps. My first installment of fluffy mail and I'm ridiculously excited about it.

I got a medium AOI (red with little white flowers all over it, black fleece inside) and a medium fitted (a pink and pale orange Hawaiian flower pique (sp?) with off white fleeced inside. They are too cute! And, DH watched me open them, took on from me, opened it up (aplix closures) and said - "Hey -this is just like a regular diaper. This is no big deal. And, it is really cute!" Whew - while he was supportive of me wanting to try this, he was basically indulging me and thought I was crazy, so this is a big step in the right direction.

Most of my other fluffy mail has a lag time, so other than a couple of things coming from Sugar Peas and Lil Bunz, it will be a few weeks, but now I can't wait for a some more things to come so I can start washing and using these! I think Mia will feel very cute in her new dipes!

Thanks so much for all your help deciding what to try last weekend. I'll let you all know how it goes once we get enough of a stash to give it a try.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

jec2
03-28-2004, 12:08 AM
Oh, how I miss those days with multiple packages due to arrive, sigh! Be careful of the fluffy mail high, it is addicting :)

mommyj_2
03-28-2004, 09:01 AM
How exciting! I remember getting my first fluffy mail, and how exciting it was. Oh, the excitement of fluffy mail never stops. I still get totally excited and DS is 8 months old now. Aren't Angelwraos adorable? I have 3, and I love them.