PDA

View Full Version : Question about fit

marinkitty
03-27-2004, 09:29 PM
I tried the two angel wraps I got today on Mia tonight to see how they fit and am not sure if they are too big or whether I just need to get used to the cd look.

She is 20 pounds 1 oz. (as of last Saturday) and I got mediums (actually worried she'll only be in them awhile but she is gaining weight so slowly I was afraid it would be too long a wait for the larges to fit). She looked a bit like a mini-sumo wrestler. I felt like the rise was pretty high - it came up even with her belly button and if it made it snug in the crotch even a little past. But the fit around the legs seemed good.

I'll try to add pictures tomorrow, but can't upload them right now for some reason.

TIA!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

liya
03-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Youve got our problem with them..The rise is way too long for us..its such a trim and well made diaper but compared to the daisy doodles(Shorter rise and more bikini) its way huge..)

mommyj_2
03-27-2004, 11:07 PM
Angelwraps seem to be more poofy than the other dipes I have, but they're so cute I don't care. I just use them when it's warm enough for DS to go without pants.