PDA

View Full Version : For Pampers Users

Jeanne
03-31-2004, 01:04 PM
I just wanted to let all of you who use Pampers know of a recent problem I had with Custom Cruisers.

I bought two cases of the Custom Cruisers from Target a while back when they had them on sale for just under $29 and change. For size 3, each case had 132 diapers (I think). When I started using them, about half in one box had diapers that had been heat pressed down onto the inside of the diaper where the leg protector pocket is. I had to rip it from the bottom of the inside of the diaper and although it was an inconvenience, they diaper didn't fail in any way. The same repeated itself with the second box but for only one third. So I called P&G and told them about the $60 I had just dropped on diapers and what a hassle this was. They asked me for the numbers from the clear plastic bags and told me they would mail me 4 vouchers to replace the diapers.

I had to call twice as the first mailing that went out, I never received (not sure if they actually mailed it or not). With the second mailing, they sent the envelope out via certified mail. I picked it up yesterday. The vouchers are for mega packs and since I only buy Super Mega, I'm not sure how many diapers are in the mega packs. However, I am satisfied as I was able to use all of the original diapers with spotty inconvenience.

So if you've had the same type of problem, call them and let them know. I would have still requested that they send me something even if I didn't have the numbers off the plastic bags. I couldn't take them back to Target because I had thrown out the cardboard case boxes.